The RBKSM Difference
At RBK School we follow a student centered programme. Our aim is to provide enriching experiences to each student by planning curricular as well as co-curricular activities at various levels of learning. This ensures an all-round development of students. Our curriculum focuses to teach children 'how to think'.
- 20 years of legacy
- 5000 plus students strength.
- 100% results achieved by student in Academics as well as our student excel in sports & competitive exams.
- An application-oriented international curriculum addressing the needs of your child as a twenty-first century global citizen.
- An international exposure to your child with a blend of Indian ethos.
- Student-centered methodology empowers your child to blossom as a personality.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest technology which creates an ideal environment for learning, evolving and growing.
- Activities beyond academics to focus on all round development of your child.
These are just a glimpse of the skills and abilities we aim to achieve by giving opportunities to every student. Our activities are planned so as to harness the latent talent present in each student making him/her a unique and complete individual. The environment at school is stress free. We encourage our learners to apply the principles of learning experiences to real life situations as well. Our text books, work books and worksheets are carefully selected to give an impetus to learning by doing so as to ensure that this well planned curricula is executed to the optimum. To sum it up, our curriculum upholds our motto of "Educating for Life."
The Educational Constitution of the School aims to shape today's little blossoms into lingering fragrances of the future.
The school intends to fill the early years of young children with fun, friendship, laughter and discovery, in addition to moulding their whole personality.
The educational pattern at RBK School, therefore, is a happy mix of academic, physical, social, cultural and community building activities.
While great pains are taken to help your child develop self-esteem and confidence, through accumulation of all these attributes, the school also encourages interaction with nature, teachers and classmates. This not only helps to develop personality of the individual child but also collectively helps inculcate solid values for good community living.