- For every new academic session, admission opens in the month of September / October of the preceding year.
- Parents should fill the enquiry form online through our website. Parents shall receive enquiry number via SMS and email.
- Parents should show the token code and purchase admission form from the School admission counter.
- Duly filled admission form with all required documents to be submitted to the School office.
- Students are given direct admission in Pre-Primary section, provided that they fulfill the age criteria and produce all required documents. Admission in Pre-primary section depends on availability of seats vacant.
- Primary and Secondary sections admissions are given on the basis of availability of seats and completion of the required procedures.
- Mid-session admissions can be considered for a transfer case if there is any vacancy in that particular class.
- ISC admissions are given on first come first serve and merit basis.
Steps Wise Admission Process
- Fill the enquiry form online.
- Interaction with admission officer & purchase of admission form.
- Submission of admission form, checklist documents, ID card form.
- Written assessment test (Grade 1 onwards).
- Final interaction of parent with the Principal.
- Confirmation of admission after Principal's consent and payment of Fees.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable (except caution money)
Checklist of Required Documents
- Original previous year's progress report/ Mark Sheet/results.
- Original transfer /migration /school leaving certificate from the previous school (Jr.Kg. onwards).
- Child's birth certificate (attested photocopy).
- Aadhar card of the child and parents mandatory for Indian citizens (photocopy).
- Parents marriage certificate (photocopy)/ affidavit.
- Passport photocopy of child and parents for NRI's and parents recently relocated to India.
- PIO/ OCI in case the child is a Non-Indian citizen.
- Medical history form (duly filled & signed).
- Parental consent and indemnity agreement (duly filled & signed).
- Caste certificate to be provided (wherever applicable).
- Any pertinent information regarding participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Single parent to submit a copy of custody papers/ divorce papers/ death certificate whichever is applicable.